Hey there…hope you are doing awesome and doing what it takes to get into incredible shape ???? The warm weather is just around
the corner so that means we are gonna be wearing less clothes and showing more of our body in the next couple of months. So we can agree that now is the time to get into shape right?
I just released myBodyBack Fat Loss programa month ago and I’m getting some awesome feedback from my customers. It’s pretty cool because some personal trainers actually bought the product to use on their own clients and I have people in Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK who are all using it right now to get BACK into their old pair of skinny jeans.
It feels soooo awesome that I’m helping and influencing people thousands of miles away as well as people in my own city! Pretty cool for this little ole Asian dude who doesn’t even know how to use his own email account ????
It’s a proven program because its also the same program I use with my own clients to get them into amazing shape. The best part about the workouts is that they ONLY take 1 hour a week to complete and you need minimal equipment to get started.
I have a philosophy that a healthy body, a healthy mind and a healthy spirit is what is needed to live the ULTIMATE Lean Body Lifestyle.
One of the biggest things I have done for myself is live by a set standard of habits and values. These guide my life and push myself forward even when the going gets tough.
So here are 41 of my Lean Body Lifestyle Rules
1. Take a walk after every meal you eat. Walking helps with digestion and burns a couple calories. Learned this one when I was in Hong Kong last year and was doing a little too much eating and not enough activity.
2. Women: Do one heavy strength training circuit a month…Guys: Do one strength training circuit once a week. These circuits are low repetitions and high sets. You go heavy on the major compound exercises such as Squat, deadlift, chest press and chin up.
3. Buy a kettlebell. You’ll thank me later.
4. Start doing Kettlebell Swings. Best fat loss exercise EVER.
5. Look for ways to destress and relax. Notice the tension you are holding in your shoulders, face and jaw. We use up too much energy because we are unconsciously tensing ourselves.
6. Get a massage at the very least…once a month. If possible…once a week would be great.
7. Do metabolic resistance training for fat loss.
8. Always switch up the way your do your Metabolic Resistance Training Workouts for optimal fat loss effect.Your body and life responds positively to change. This program uses a rotating fat loss strategy that will ensure you don’t plateau ==> www.Bodybackfatloss.com
9. Stop watching the news. Negativity sells and that’s all they talk about. Avoid negativity at all costs.
10. Read an inspirational book instead. In a later post I’ll go through my favorite books that have inspired my own life.
11. Take up intermittent fasting and eat 3 times a day. Your metabolism will be okay I promise and you’ll get leaner without feeling like you are dieting. Read these posts hereand here
12. Live your life doing the things you want to do and not what others want or expect you to do.
13. Say “No” more often than saying “Yes”.
14. Give to charity on a regular basis and help out someone else less fortunate. You’ll feel so much better that you are making a difference in someone’s life.
15. Follow a solid fat loss nutrition plan for 6 days out of the week and use Saturdays as “Cheat days” where you can eat anything you want. Make sure you follow that up with a NO CARB day the day afterwards.
16. Pay off all of your credit card debt.
17. The #1 Rule of getting in shape is…just step one foot inside the gym. Even if it’s for 10 minutes. I promise you’ll workout longer than 10 minutes and feel good about it.
18. Get yourself around as many people who are achieving the goals you want to achieve. Their success and mindset will rub off on you. This is why we are so successful at getting women into incredible shape at our Markham Fitness Boot camps.
19. Do one thing a day that scares you. <== Yes, I just quoted my Lulu lemon bag.
20. Girls: Drink at least a half gallon of water a day Guys: Drink a gallon. Yes, you will pee more often but it’s a small price to pay for a leaner body and enhanced fat loss.
21. The color of your pee is a direct result of how dehydrated your body is. The darker yellowish color means you are seriously dehydrated. The clearer it gets the more hydrated you are. Aim to get it as clear as water. Just don’t drink it ????
22. Get a coach who can get you to your goals faster.
23. Show appreciation and gratitude whenever possible. We have a lot to be thankful for. We just aren’t aware of it.
24. Stop making excuses about your situation and start doing something about it.
25. Be honest about your situation to yourself. Don’t sugarcoat things. If you are embarrassed about your body and not happy with your situation get real with yourself.Follow these three steps: Stop complaining, Do something about it and take massive action.
26. Log your progress publicly for people to see. It’s what I’m doing here and it’s helping me stick to my goals knowing I have thousands of my friends checking on my progress.
27. Buy a goal dress or a goal pair of jeans and and make it your mission to fit into them by a certain date.
28. Invest in your education as much as possible. Gain knowledge and use it. Knowledge is useless unless we put it into action.
29. Try other people’s fitness programs instead of being so rigid to just following yours. It will expand your experience and bring you closer to your goals.
30. Participate in this conversation as much as possible. Get involved in the conversations here. Get involved. Research shows that more participation in these types of discussions helps you get closer to your goals just by talking about it. Start participating now.
31. Live like like there is no tomorrow and enjoy the heck out of it. Take regular vacations and don’t feel bad about relaxing and living your life to the fullest.
32. It’s called living a Lean Body Lifestyle and that means living your life in style. That means being in a body you are happy with, doing the things you love to do, wearing the clothes you want to wear and being who you want to be.
33. The only way to get results in the gym is by working out INTENSELY. Remember Intensity = Results.
34. Listen to music that pushes you to go that extra mile. That makes you want to finish off that last rep. Whatever it is…it better be loud and motivate you to take your workout to that next level.
35. Do not be ashamed to want a better body and feel better about yourselfregardless of what anyone says. You deserves to feel good in your own skin and anyone else that tries to deny a person that right probably feels so bad about themselves that they try to ruin it for other people.
36. If you are not following your nutrition plan closely then you need to do some extra activity to burn off the excess calories you take in. Metabolic finishers are a great way toburn off the extra pounds and all you need is about 5 minutes to complete them. They also send your metabolism flying through the roof once you complete them.
An example of a Metabolic Finisher – Tabata Squat and Presses Go 20 seconds on and 10 seconds off for this one exercise and do this for 4-5 minutes.
Here’s video example of a Fat Loss Finisher we do at our boot camps:
38. Stop counting calories and just go by these portion sizes: Carbs the size of your palm, meat the size of a deck of cards and unlimited vegetables.
39. Green tea is the ULTIMATE substitute for coffee.
40. Mentally focus on the muscles you want to use for each workout. Example: When doing a plank make sure you are focusing on your midsection to hold yourself up. It will completely change the workout and stimulate the abs more than normal.
41. If you want to get into the BEST SHAPE EVER this summer then you have to use a program that works but doesn’t take too much of your time. The Body Back Fat Loss System has been proven to work with thousands of women helping them FINALLY fit back into their old pair of skinny jeans.